- Current, active nurses (LPN, RN, ARNP)
- Must be Spanish speaking (translators will not be available)
- Attend 2-3 pre-trip meetings and information sessions (we are working on obtaining CEs for this)
- Nurse to update any necessary immunizations and medications
- Nurse must have a valid passport
- Nurse commits to at least one international mission or local volunteer work in 2013
- All education levels and areas of expertise are welcome to apply
Jo’s Nurses is named after Marilyn Jo Schuyler, an early supporter of One Nurse at a Time, who set up a memorial fund to assist nurses who have never been on a mission before. She hoped the experience would ignite a passion for volunteering.